INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS CELL
A strong Academia-Industry Interaction is the major focus of the department as well as the University. We believe that higher education is not only synonym with the world class facility, faculty and students but also with the involvement of industry in academia. Whatever we do and facilitate our students with, it remains incomplete without the involvement of the industry where this knowledge is actually gets implemented.
Since, the University aspires to be a nationally and internationally acclaimed leader in technical and higher education in all spheres which transforms the life of students through integration of teaching, research and character building. Seeking the support of industry in doing so, the University has created an Industrial Relations cell which work towards opening the various avenues where we can collaborate with the industry.
Plans of Industrial Relations Cell
- Bridge the gap between Industry and Academia
- Open various avenues for collaboration with industry towards providing an enabling environment for students
- Provide environment and opportunities for development through Skill development and value added courses.
- Develop more Centre of Excellence through enhanced interaction with industries
- Inculcating ethical and moral values in students
- Academic expansion
- Helping to excel in communication, inter-personal and soft skills.
Dr. S.K Garg, Registrar
Prof. Komal Kumar Bhatia, Dean(FIC)
Dr. Rashmi Popli, Director
Ms. Shilpi, Coordinator
Mr. Atma Ram, Coordinator
Dr. Somvir, Coordinator
Dr. Rajni Saggu, Coordinator