- Congratulations to Dr. Amit Rajput for SERB - SURE Research Grant of amount Rs. ~ 30 Lakhs.
- Congratulations to Dr. Ravi Kumar and his team for DST-Purse Research Grant to the University of a total amount Rs. 7 Crores.
- Congratulations to Dr. Bindu Mangla for DST-Haryana Research Grant of a total amount Rs. 36.75 Lakhs.
- Congratulations to Dr. Anurag Prakash Sunda for SERB Core Research Grant (CRG) of a total amount of Rs. 32.15 Lakhs.
- Congratulations to Dr. Bhawna and Dr. Amit Rajput for SERB POWER Research Grant Award of a total amount of Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Congratulations to Dr. Ravi Kumar and Dr. Bhawna for DST-HARYANA Research Grant Award of a total amount of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Congratulations to Anurag Prakash Sunda for UGC Start-up Grant of total amount Rs. 10 Lakhs.
Advances in Environmental Applications of Metal–Organic Frameworks
Anurag Prakash Sunda* and Sonia Yadav
Metal-Organic Frameworks for Environmental Remediation
Chapter 2 pp 25-52 ACS Symposium SeriesVol. 1395
ISBN13: 9780841297845 eISBN: 9780841297838 Copyright © 2021 American Chemical Society
Book Chapter "Metal-Organic Frameworks as Sensors"
Bhawna Uttam* and Ravi Kumar*
ISBN13: 9780841298101 eISBN: 9780841298095 Copyright © 2021 American Chemical Society
Metal-Organic Frameworks for Environmental Sensing
Chapter 5 pp 125-154; ACS Symposium Series Vol. 1394.
Aggregation behavior of a model carbocyanine dye: Polar organic solvent versus ionic liquid mixture
Dr. Vinod Kumar [J. Molecular Liquids, 2021, 322, 114985.] DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2020.114985
- Ionic liquid induced removal of Rhodamine B from water
Dr. Vinod Kumar [J. Molecular Liquids, 2020, 319, 2020, 114195.]
- Selenium coordinated palladium(II) trans-dichloride molecular rotor as catalyst for site selective annulation of 2-arylimidazo[1,2-a]pyridines
Dr. Anurag Prakash Sunda [Chem. Commun., 2020, 56, 10223-26]