Department of Electronics and the Department of Management Studies, YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad conducted International Conference on “Sustainable Development through Research in Engineering and Management” (SDREM-2016) on December 26-27, 2016 approved by International Society for Productivity Enhancement, USA at YMCAUST, Faridabad.
Themes of International Conference SDREM-16 were as follows: ·
· Electronics Engineering towards Sustainable Development Sustainable Developments in Business & Entrepreneurship
· Emerging issues in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management·
· Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Development in Mechanical Engineering Computer Science and Information Technology towards Digitalization·
· Electrical Engineering & Technology for Sustainable Growth
· Role of Sciences in Sustainable Development·
· Media Contribution in Sustainable Development.