PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS)
PEO-1: To prepare students to excel in undergraduate Programs and to succeed in the industry/ technical profession through global, rigorous education.
PEO-2: To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies.
PEO-3: To provide students with the foundation in skill development required to design, develop and fabricate engineering products
PEO-4: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context, additional courses with regard to physical, psychological and career growth.
PEO-5: To provide the student with an academic environment aware of excellence, outstanding leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines with moral values, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1) Engineering knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and Electronics Engineering to the solution of engineering problems.
2) Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze Electronics Engineering problems to design, conduct experiments, analyze data and interpret data.
3) Design /development of solutions: Design solution for Electronics Engineering problems and design system component of processes that meet the desired needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and the environmental considerations.
4) Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions in Electronics Engineering.
5) Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to Electronics Engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6) The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to mechanical engineering practice.
7) Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the Electronics Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development.
8) Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Electronics Engineering practice.
9) Individual and team work: Function affectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings in Electronics Engineering.
10) Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering committee and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write affective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations in Electronics Engineering.
11) Project Management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge & understanding of the mechanical engineering principles and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments in Electronics Engineering.
12) Life - long learning: Recognize the need for, and the preparation and ability to engage in independent research and lifelong learning in the broadest contest of technological changes in Electronics Engineering.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
· To apply the fundamental and design knowledge in the areas of analog & digital circuits, Electronics and Communication Systems.
· To pursue higher studies or get placed in Industries and Organizations.