ABOUT THE GUEST HOUSE
The Guest House of J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad has been constructed in the multi-storied buildings on the Residential Campus area in 2020. Apart from 2 VIP Executive suites, the Guest House has 6 well-furnished 3 BHK apartments. Each apartment is well-equipped with all the necessary amenities required for a quality stay. We also provide our guests with 24X7 uninterrupted power backup with modern facilities like air conditioning, wi-fi etc. In addition to this, there are two 3 BHK apartments in the Old Guest House building for the supporting staff such as drivers, helper, attendant etc., visiting along with the guests. The visitors can access quality meals and snacks throughout their stay. We sustain the highest quality of food to never negotiate with the health of our guests and also ensure satisfactory sanitation and hygiene.
There are three categories of guest according to which availability is made: -
- Official- JCBUST
- Official- Other Institution
Category A: Official Guests- JCBUST
Official guests of the J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad such as members of the Court, Executive Council, Academic Council, Finance Committee, Selection Committees, BOS/BOF Special Committees, Former Vice-Chancellors of the University; Examiners/experts visiting to the university to conduct viva-voce, emergency stay of JCBUST employee and any other guest as approved by the Vice-Chancellor to be deemed in this category. All allotment of rooms covered under category 'A' will not be charged.
Category B: Official Guests – Other Institutions
Outside faculty/Experts participating in Seminars/Workshops/Symposia/ Conferences/Training Programmed organized by the University/Departments.
UGC/AICTE/CSIR etc. sponsored guests who would include Visiting Professors, Professors Emeritus, Visiting Fellows, Visiting Scientist/ Senior Research Scholar and others.
Emergency requirement of rooms occurring at the event of a major conference/festival being organized by J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad. The guests in categories B-I to B-III who come to the university on official duty will be charged at official rates from the respective Department/Section/Cell hosting them.
Personal Guest of employees of J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA with prior approval from competent authorities. Guest House may be allowed for marriage/family functions of faculty and staff members of the University with the prior approval from competent authorities. The personal guest referred by employee of JCBUST will be charged as per tariff from the respective employee.
- Notwithstanding above, all guests of the exempted category are requested to pay token amount of Rs. 10/- per stay.
- The allotment of rooms shall be strictly in the order of preference mentioned above.
- The J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA has right to accept or reject any request/ application without mentioning any reason.
- Accommodation shall not be provided to the students in the University Guest House.
- One BHK set would be reserved for the discretion of the Vice-Chancellor.
- VIP Suites are specifically reserved for Governor, Chief Minister and other VIPs and are exempted from charges.
- Request for the reservation of the room has to be provided in writing to Guest House In-charge of J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA by filling request
Performa in normal course/ 07 days in advance and submitting / mailing the Performa in the Guest House Office / booking clerk of the University. The booking Performa may be downloaded from the University website: www.jcboseust.ac.in; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rooms/suites will be allotted only on the discretion of the competent authority.
- Allotment shall be purely provisional and accommodation shall be provided upon prior reservation. However. such provisional bookings are liable to be cancelled without assigning any reason, in case the University needs the rooms for its own use.
- The maximum stay permissible in the Guest House is for 10 days.
- All the guests are required to furnish a copy of ID proof at the time of check-in and make entry in register provided. Foreigners (if any) may kindly give details of their passports.
- The University reserves the right to cancel or refuse accommodation, if it feels that the stay of such person(s) is not desirable in the interest of the University.
- Cancellation at requisitioner end, if any, should be made in advance at least 24 hours before the booking by the requisitioner, otherwise room tariff will be charged till the date of cancellation.
DURATION OF STAY
- The Check-Out time is 24 hours from the time of arrival. The Guest may check in at any time. However, for the purpose of accounting, a day means 24 hours from the time of occupation/arrival. Fraction of a day will be counted as a full day.
- Any extension in stay is granted upon approval. Therefore, all such requests should be made at least 24 hours in advance. Where the extension of stay has not been allowed, the stay of the person beyond the approved period will be treated as unauthorized.
The rent for the various facilities provided in the Guest House will be charged as approved by the University. These charges are liable to be amended from time to time with the approval of the ViceChancellor. If necessary, special packages for boarding and lodging may be developed by the Guest House for organizing special events for outside organizations with the approval of the ViceChancellor. Bookings will be made under the two categories-official and non-official and charges levied per day as detailed below:
|Type||Single Room||Double Room||W/ BHK|
|Official (Category B)||₹ 800||₹1,600||₹ 2,400|
|Non-Official (Category C)||₹ 1,000||₹ 2,000||₹ 3,000|
|Supporting Staff (Visiting along with the guest) (In the Old Guest House)||₹ 100||₹ 200||NA|
- Booking will be made purely on first come first served basis. Hence, earlier requests or official booking will get preference.
- Official receipts will be given for all payments made.
GUIDELINES FOR DINING HALL
- Meals (other than bed tea and breakfast) will be served on advance order during the following hours
|BREAKFAST||8.00 AM – 9:00AM|
|LUNCH||1.00 PM – 2:30 PM|
|DINNER||8.00 PM – 9:30 PM|
- Tea would be served on need basis.
- Catering from outside for parties shall not be permitted.
- Separate payment (Rs. 150/- per person per meal) will have to be made for breakfast, lunch and dinner and beverages by the guests staying at the Guest House.
- Catering for in-house departmental events minimum 4 days written prior approval must be given to the Guest House In-Charge to make the required arrangements.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All dues should be cleared by the occupant before/at departure time. If payment is not made by the guest, payment will be made by the staff who has recommended/ sponsored. All payments shall be made against official bills and the receipts for the same may be obtained.
2. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Guest House premises.
3. A person suffering from infectious or a contagious disease shall not be allowed to stay in the Guest House.
4. Accommodation in the Guest House cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
5. Allotment of accommodation in the Guest House shall not confer on the allottees any right of tenancy of the premises and the University shall have the right to get the rooms vacated at any time without giving any prior notice or assigning any reason in case of unauthorized stay/over stay.
6. Persons staying in the Guest House are not entitled to bring-in unauthorized guest(s) to stay with them in the Guest House.
7. Damaging of property or defacing any notice/ posters/ walls etc. of the Guest House is illegal and will invite penalty as may be decided by the University
8. Please do not pay tips to the staff.
9. The University shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to person or the property or valuables such as gold ornaments, cash, laptops etc., of any occupant during his / her stay in the Guest House.
10. Pets are not allowed in the Guest House.
11. Cooking/ washing is not allowed in the rooms.
12. The guests must return the room keys to the Guest House staff at check out.
13. We do not accept cash payment. Payment is acceptable in online mode through credit/debit card, UPI or cheque (In favor of Registrar, J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad).
14. The guests are requested to switch off the lights and fans, close windows and lock their rooms when they go out. Guests are advised to conserve water and energy to avoid any wastage and also requested to place the trash in designated bins. Please help us keep it clean.
15. Guest House services will be closed after 10.00 PM
16. The guests staying out for the night or coming late should inform the Guest-HouseKeeper/Security Guard in advance to avoid any inconvenience. All visitors coming to see a guest staying in the guest house shall have to make entries in the register.
17. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final in regard to the interpretation of these rules and the rules may be amended with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
18. In case of violation of the above rules & regulations or any misconduct or deem to cause inconvenience or discomfort to others, the University reserves the right to ask the guest to vacate the room at short notice/ immediately
Proforma: Click Here